NHPC Limited, one of the government ‘Mini Ratna’ company is hiring 10 CA Final students as CA Industrial Trainees. NHPC Limited is India’s premier hydropower utility that constructs hydro projects. Students eligible for Industrial training as per ICAI norms i.e. being completed 2 years of Articleship and atleast 9 months of articleship being pending can apply for it.
- Eligible for Industrial training as per ICAI norms.
- Cleared both groups of Intermediate exam (IPCC)
Terms & Conditions
- Selection would be made through a written test or interview. The details would be informed to the applicants directly.
- Selected applicants need to enter an agreement with NHPC.
- The Consolidated Stipend is Rs. 10,000 per month and the location for the industrial training is Faridabad.
- Trainee would be entitled for 2 months leave without stipend for preparing and attending CA Final exams.
- No accommodation would be provided by NHPC.
How To Apply For CA Industrial Training Vacancies in NHPC
Applicants fulfilling the above criteria may send their applications duly typed on A4 paper as per prescribed proforma given below together with attested copies of all required mark-sheets, certificates, degrees, etc.
Tha application can be sent physically in an envelop super-scribing “Application for enrolment as Industrial Trainee (Articled Trainee)” through Registered Post only to The Sr. Manager (HR) – Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003.
The application must reach the prescribed address on or before 16.05.2013.
The application in prescribed form can also be sent via email at email@example.com and a hard copy of the same may be sent through registered post.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to TheCAStreet for latest updates related to CA Students.