General Electric (GE) is one of the leading technology, services and finance company of the world. Its operations are spread over throughout the world. GE provides full-time Internship to qualified candidates at each of its division. GE has extended its business operations in India in 1902 and currently employ more than 14000 employees.
GE regularly hires CA Students eligible for CA Industrial Training as per ICAI norms i.e. being completed 2 years of Articleship and atleast 9 months of articleship being pending. The following are the details regarding the current openings:
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Financial Planning.
- Financial Controllership.
- Financial Reporting.
- Eligible for Industrial Training as per ICAI norms.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Academically Strong and a self-starter and confident person.
The job location for the openings are Bengaluru & Gurgaon. The stipend would be as per Industry Standards. Appropriate time would be provided to students for CA Final Coaching and 2 months preparation leave would be allowed for CA Final examinations.
How To Apply For CA Industrial Training Vacancies at GE
Applicants interested to pursue Industrial Training at GE in any of the above mentioned role can apply at http://jobs.gecareers.com/